The Auto Storage and Retrieval (ASR) robot is a flexible and economical automation solution for order picking.
Autonomous storage and retrieval functions:
- Drives around the warehouse and detects pick-up or drop-off locations.
- Picks-up or drops-off containers.
- Drives to dispatch or retrieval station.
ASR system consists of an autonomous mobile robot platform and robotic arm.
- Economical: helps to keep inventory levels low and delivers replenishment exactly when it is needed for optimum production planning.
- Flexible and safe: Flexibility offers many configurations, simplifies employee’s tasks, and works safely and efficiently alongside machines, vehicles, and people.
- Autonomous pallet transportation
- Autonomous Pick-to-light and Put-to-light system
- SMART warehouse – Goods-to-person
- Auto Storage and Retrieval robot
- FOBO – follow me
- FOBO robot transporter
- Stocktaking – RFID scanner robot
- Virtual Conveyor
- V-Smart O2O Store
- Disinfection robot
- Service robot – HoReCa
- Patrol Robot
Take the next step!
Learn more about how mobile robots can improve productivity in your facility. Get started today by contacting the automation experts at R&R Technology.