The novel coronavirus has elevated the usage of robots and automation solutions to a new level. These technologies could help deal with the huge and increasing demand for disinfection.
Different types of disinfection robots are now available in the market. R&R Technology’s disinfection robot adopts a low percentage hydrogen peroxide (7.8%) solution and decontaminates on contact. The effectiveness of this system has been demonstrated with a 6-log efficacy of 99.9999% or greater within seconds.
R&R Technology provides two types of disinfection robots for whole room treatment and surface treatment. Both robots could be deployed separately or work together in order to meet the highest disinfection levels, even for laboratory disinfection.
Why R&R Technology disinfection robot?
- Outstanding disinfection capabilities: kills 99.9999% of all pathogens with an application time of only five seconds per square foot and a seven-minute contact time.
- Extra biological testing: chemical and biological indicators to validate the effectiveness of our disinfection service.
- Disinfection solutions approved by authorities: including the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Ministry of Health, United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), and Health Canada.
- Autonomous pallet transportation
- Autonomous Pick-to-light and Put-to-light system
- SMART warehouse – Goods-to-person
- Auto Storage and Retrieval robot
- FOBO – follow me
- FOBO robot transporter
- Stocktaking – RFID scanner robot
- Virtual Conveyor
- V-Smart O2O Store
- Disinfection robot
- Service robot – HoReCa
- Patrol Robot
Take the next step!
Learn more about how mobile robots can improve productivity in your facility. Get started today by contacting the automation experts at R&R Technology.