- Virtual conveyor solutions consist of autonomous mobile robots with conveyors/rollers on top.
- The system brings more adaptability and increases automation in conveyor-driven environments.
- Quickly deploys and navigates autonomously in conveyor-to-conveyor material transport situations.
- The top module is highly customizable.
- This system can extend and adapt to existing conveyors. Virtual conveyor robots autonomously pilot their way to conveyor ends and/or ASRS ends to load and unload totes and bins.
- R&R controllers enable coordination of conveyor-to-conveyor handoffs through the robot fleet management system.
- Autonomous pallet transportation
- Autonomous Pick-to-light and Put-to-light system
- SMART warehouse – Goods-to-person
- Auto Storage and Retrieval robot
- FOBO – follow me
- FOBO robot transporter
- Stocktaking – RFID scanner robot
- Virtual Conveyor
- V-Smart O2O Store
- Disinfection robot
- Service robot – HoReCa
- Patrol Robot
Take the next step!
Learn more about how mobile robots can improve productivity in your facility. Get started today by contacting the automation experts at R&R Technology.